QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Ecommerce Key Account Manager to be located in Istanbul Kavacık Office.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Our vision is to be the best in class Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer and J&J. And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company’s world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby and essential health solutions. We aim to meet the health needs of families everywhere through a broad range of well-known and trusted health products. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Le Petit Marseillais®, Listerine®, OGX®, OB® and Carefree®.
There is the new and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, fast paced team within Johnson & Johnson Turkey, focusing on E-commerce in Key Account Channel.
The primary objective of this eCommerce role is to support delivery of eCommerce revenue targets by driving increased eCommerce sales and support all existing eCommerce channel partners and local clusters/markets as part of the broader channel plan.
You will actively seek out new opportunities to develop eCommerce sales growth within the wider customer portfolio, whilst developing market leading plans to best drive sales.
Finally, you will develop and build the wider capability of the sales and marketing organization working with the regional team and local market teams to develop and execute resources and materials that enable the organization to better identify and execute on eCommerce opportunities.
- Being responsible for the customer relationship and strategy to deliver results in line with the Turkish eCommerce market strategic pillars
- Develop forecasts for sales and profit across categories
- Support local leadership for eCommerce, including practices in product presence, demand generation and analytics utilized to improve the sales of Johnson & Johnson products through pure playes and Brick & Click customers
- Support region eCommerce team in strategy development and planning, ensuring programs are appropriate for local market environment.
- Work with region/cluster Digital Marketing teams to prioritize program implementation based on country/cluster channel potential and resources.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including sales and channel teams to identify eCommerce opportunities. Identify and develop plans for new pureplay
- Follow identified best-practices and processes to improve product presence on eCommerce websites. This includes actively executing account negotiations, SKU presence improvements, product detail page improvements, images, videos and rich content and other requisite best-practices to reach eCommerce sales goals.
- Work closely with peers and local/regional digital & eCommerce team to identify best practices and processes to lead the digital shelf.
- Identify strategic and operational next steps, and communicate eCommerce account developments to internal stakeholders.
- Understand and utilize knowledge of differences in distributor website technical capabilities and business processes, and customize recommendations to maximize presence of Johnson & Johnson products based upon technical and business operation best practices.
- Undertake analysis of channel performance, and competitive position.
- Inspire local organization to accelerate investment into eCommerce, be the regional eCommerce change agent.
- Support local deployment of new technology that enhances eCommerce capabilities.
- Support the relationship and drive the execution of joint business plans
- Collaborate with the regional eCommerce team to build and deliver a capability/training toolkit
- Monitor & track performance of execution of eCommerce business plans/performance at a local level on a monthly basis.
- Actively support the internal communication strategy to raise awareness/improve visibility of eCommerce activities.
- Ensure all eCommerce customer service and supply chain processes are operating effectively
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher
Superior analytical skills and experience applying data to make decisions. Record of making decisions and implementing change.
Project management experience with proven ability to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks.
Previous B2C eCommerce experience preferred
Experience in B2C account management, sales planning, account development, or marketing preferred
Understanding of end-user experience as it relates to online purchasing.
- Analytical skills
- Value based pricing
- Channel business models
- Market assessment and targeting skills
- Channel understanding and needs identification
- Media mix expertise
- Good command in MS Office
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial and having commercial accumen