QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking to work as a Sales & Logistic Support Engineer in our head office in Kartal/Istanbul.
• Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering Departments
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• ERP Software background preferably MIKRO
• Good interpersonal skills, dynamic team player, structural thinking and professional approach towards suppliers.
• Experienced in documentation both preparation and following up,
• Having continuously improvement approach,
• Knowledge of MS Office programs
• No military obligation for male candidates
• Good team work and communication skills,
• Residing in Anatolian side of Istanbul
• Valid driving license
• No restriction for travelling (both domestic and abroad)
• Managing of Sales & Purchasing Modules of ERP program
• Creating Item Codes, Preparing offers, PO, Invoice and Export Documents
• Preparing Comparisons, making cost analysis and preparing reports
• Organizing fairs, tickets and other issues that designated by Sales Department
• Updating/Improving the ERP system according to company requirement
• Be responsible for export, transit trade and import operation & logistic processes
• To follow the timely delivery of the placed and received orders
• To be in charge of the whole logistics process and to prepare freight contracts by negotiating with land, sea, air and express transport companies.
• Preparing, following up and finalizing related documents required for export, transit and import shipments
• Get in touch with Foreign and Local suppliers & customers