QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- A university degree in Engineering or BA
- Having at least 10 years of B2B sales or business development experience
- Having at least food or pharma production knowledge
- Good skills in ERP and CRM
- Good usage level of MS Outlook and Excel
- Knowing the competitive conditions of the sector
- To have management knowledge and skills of sales team
- To have the knowledge and skills of B2B sales
- Having customer relationship management skills
- Communication skills and diction to be appropriate
- To have the ability of analysis, reasoning and deduction
- To have the ability to follow up and conclude business
- To be able to report regularly
- Having driving licenseAble to travel domestic and international
- Good technical reading, writing and speaking in English
Personnel management: Managing sales departments, improving and improving their performance, ensuring teamwork
Department managements: Managing, controlling and improving sales division activities
Budget and target activities: Preparing a budget for the sales organization
Determining the periodic targets of the sales team, creating and following an action plan, assigning the individual targets of the sales team
Evaluating department reports: Checking reports on customer management, sales and business development during the period, conducting improvement studies according to results, approving reports and submitting them to senior management
Procurement follow-up: To follow the tenders of private and public institutions and to prepare and participate in the tender with the approval of the manager.
Distributorship activities: Managing the activities related to the Manufacturers we represent
Cooperation with other departments: Ensuring that the sales team works in coordination with other departments
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
R&D and project work: Identifying potential sectors and companies by the business development staff, conducting competitor / sector analysis, researching the products used, examining applications in the field, ensuring feasibility, checking, approving
Vertical and horizontal business development activities: Planning, controlling and approving vertical and horizontal sales activities for finding new markets / customers and increasing sales in existing customers.
Business development goals: Increasing the sales put by management for business development, adding new products, finding new companies, etc. To plan business development targets and to follow up the plans to achieve the targets.
Business development operation activities: Customer visits, product / project presentation to the customer, sample and document delivery, quotation, order taking, checking and directing activities
Customer satisfaction: Controlling and directing the studies of analyzing the sector / customer needs, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty, eliminating customer complaints and ensuring satisfaction.
Selling: Meeting the requested and requested orders in phone or face to face communication with the customer,
Managing the sales operation: Checking and approving sales team orders, Checking and approving sales team periodic customer visits, tracking the results
Sales targets: Making suggestions for sales targets, planning and managing according to the approved sales targets, directing the sales team to reach the targets, evaluating the relationship between the target and the result, making improvement studies according to the results.
Sales personnel management: Checking and improving the product, import, logistics, proposal, sales, product document, sample management, customer relations aspects of the sales team