QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We as Yıldırım Holding are looking for an ‘Investor Relations Specialist’ to be based in Headquarter Corporate Finance Department for our growing organization.
Please make time for looking at the qualifications and the job description below.
What are we looking for in Investor Relations Specialists?
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering,
· Minimum 3-4 years of finance experience in Investor Relations, corporate finance, financial reporting & analysis or investment analysis positions,
· Experienced in valuation, financial statement analysis, capital markets and IFRS Reporting,
· Advanced level of presentation and reporting skills,
· Strong marketing communications and relationship building skills,
· Excellent written and oral, Turkish and English communication skills,
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, advanced level of excel knowledge,
· Team player with analytical mind-set and willingness for research and development,
· Ability to multi-task and work with cross functional teams,
· CMB (SPK) Advanced Level License is a plus,
· No military obligation (for male candidates).
Specifically, you will be:
· Taking active role in the coordination of the information about shareholders,
· Promoting about Yıldırım Holding to individual and/or corporate, international and/or local investors,
· Making true, complete and accurate preparation of promotional tools; updating communication tools - such as website, company presentation, annual report etc. - on a regular basis, to provide to the shareholders accurate and complete information about the company,
· Drafting and editing communication materials associated with Investor Relations activities, preparing Investor Presentations for potential or existing investors,
· Organizing investors’ meetings and roadshows to both existing and potential investors and shareholders, in order to provide regular information about the major activities, financial position, and the strategies of the company,
· Informing investors regularly about the company, sector, economic developments and developments of Turkish capital market by attending the investors’ meetings and conferences,
· Monitoring performance and result oriented metrics in monthly and quarterly basis, analyzing and presenting financial, sector trends, competitor behaviors etc.,
· Satisfying the information requests of analysts, ratings agencies and research professionals conducting research about the company; regular sharing of methods of analysis and key points to provide an insight to the comments of analysts,
· Reviewing analysts’ models for internal analysis, Providing results of financial statements to financial and media communication, upon their announcements,
· Preparing and coordinating disclosures of relevant information pertaining to the company,
· Conducting company’s relations with regulatory authorities like CMB, Istanbul Stock Exchange, etc.
· Holding of general meeting in compliance with the legislations, articles of association and intercorporate regulations, and preparing related documents about the meeting for the use of shareholders, keeping records and publishing the final reports on internet and relevant channels.
Want to help Yıldırım Holding achieve its growth targets? Looking forward to meeting You!