QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YILDIRIM Group was founded in 1963, and broadened its focus through new subsidiaries by entrepreneurism and constant innovation, evolving into an industrially diversified group of companies in half a century, becoming one of the fastest growing Turkish industrial groups. In 2008, YILDIRIM Group completed its first international acquisition in Sweden. Since then the company has grown to become a global force based in Istanbul, Turkey, with operations in 9 sectors in 51 countries on 4 continents. Today, YILDIRIM Group of Companies employ more than 13,000 people around the globe. YILDIRIM is a global conglomerate in metals & mining, coal & coke, energy, fertilizers & chemicals, port management, shipping & logistics, construction & real estate, as well as financial investments.
For our growing organization, we are looking for a ‘Group Reporting and Consolidation Manager’ to be based in YILDIRIM GroupHeadquarter, Maslak Office.
What are we looking for in Group Reporting and Consolidation Managers?
• University degree or above in related fields (Business Administration, Economy, Finance or Engineering etc.),
• Minimum a total of 6-10 years of experience in finance, accounting and audit services,
• Have minimum 6 years experience at independent audit firms (preferably Big 4 audit companies),
• Strong knowledge of accounting in accordance with IFRS/TFRS,
• Experience or strong interest in research, analysis on IFRS,
• Consolidation experience is a plus,
• Knowledge in HFM is a plus,
• Holding a CPA degree is a plus,
• Fluency in English both written and spoken.
Specifically, you will:
• Work in close relationship with External Auditors and the reporting team of Group Companies,
• Ensure accurate, high-quality IFRS adjustments according to IFRS and Group requirements,
• Be responsible for preparing stand-alone and consolidation IFRS reports semi-annually,
• Review consolidation packages and reporting works done by group entities,
• Follow up the Group updates on accounting policies and assess the effects on our financials, communicate those effects to related parties.