QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The foundation of YILDIRIM Group dates back to 1963, when Garip YILDIRIM established GARIP YILDIRIM & SONS in Samsun, Turkey. Since its founding, the company has continuously broadened its focus through new subsidiaries by entrepreneurism and constant innovation, evolving into an industrially diversified group of companies as well as one of the fastest growing Turkish industrial groups.
Since 2008, when YILDIRIM Group made its first international acquisition in Sweden, the company has grown to become a global force based in Istanbul, Turkey, with operations in 9 sectors in 51 countries on 5 continents. YILDIRIM Group of Companies employ more than 13,000 people around the globe.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for Financial Valuation & Modelling Senior Specialist position which is a part of Structured Finance Department.
What are we looking for in FinancialValuation & Modelling Senior Specialists?
• Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant areas, such as Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Strategic Planning and Business Development, Due Diligence, etc.,
• Experience on financial analysis, good understanding of financial modelling, valuation and accounting,
• Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint,
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral,
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment,
• Teamwork and multi-task oriented with focus on key details,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
Specifically, you will be:
• Preparing/assisting financial models and presentations for project/acquisition financing of existing/new projects and assets,
• Preparing/assisting and developing financial/business valuation models to evaluate projects and investments,
• Actively participating in execution of structured finance and M&A transactions,
• Assisting in preparation of local/international credit packages and export credit facility applications,
• Assisting in debt and equity capital markets activity process by working with investment bankers, tax and legal counsels, and all applicable parties,
• Participating in due-diligence & contract negotiations,
• Analyzing financial and operational data of a wide range of companies.
Want to help Yıldırım Holding achieve its growth targets? Looking forward to have your application!