QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our Junior/Senior Cloud Engineers play a critical role in the success of our products All successful candidates will possess
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
· Advanced level of English, both written and spoken.
· Strong communication and business acumen
· Familiarity or experience in Linux and/or Windows System and/or backend development
· Familiarity or experience in Microsoft .NET technologies and tools, including C#, ASP.NET, MVC,Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF, MSSQL server and Visual Studio.
· Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as IIS, memcache, MSSQL
· Familiarity or experience in Azure or AWS web services.
· Familiarity or experience in web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON etc.)
· Familiarity or experience in virtualization and cloud platforms, especially AWS, Azure and VMware
· Familiarity or experience in continuous deployment methodology and other common tools
· Scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP, etc.
· Familiarity or experience in implementation / integration of standardized protocols such as MQTTS, AMQPS, HTTPS and Websockets.
· Understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering (specifically IPtables)
· Familiarity with application load balancing solutions for scaling and High Availablity
· Familiarity in networking technologies with advanced debugging vision (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
· Advanced packet sniffing capabilities with Wireshark
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
· You will be responsible for a combination of system administration and platform engineering with direct responsibility for the builds and ongoing support of multiple clients’ environments including but not limited to AWS and Microsoft Azure
· You will help setup/drive the design of solutions implemented for clients and work with other Engineers in the maintenance of our system architecture and preparation for new technical implementations (hardware, platform, product and service deployments).
· You will get the chance to collaborate with other expert engineers and our R&D team to continue finding new areas that can be improved by bringing an Agile mindset to all of the areas we will setup/manage – AWS, Azure, private clouds, backup systems and monitoring solutions. You will also get the chance to further your skills in adjacent areas by serve as an escalation point for builds, implementations, and support issues of our clients who do not have dedicated support teams.
· This is a great opportunity to build your skills in both depth and breadth in a highly technical, fast-paced environment while working with a wide variety of cutting edge, public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.