QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website and following us on our social media channels.
Vestas Eastern Europe and Austria (part of Vestas Northern and Central Europe) is a Sales Business Unit covering Austria and Eastern Europe countries including Romania. We are responsible for the sales, installation and service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and we aim to make Vestas Central Europe the best place to work.
Do you have hands-on mechanical, hydraulic or electrical experience and would like to work on maintenance and service of wind turbines? Join Vestas as a Service Technician and work with cutting edge technologies around 100 meters above the ground. Become a part of Vestas Service Department servicing the biggest fleet of wind turbines.
The Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Turkey. The department has an open and informal culture, where team work and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Experience and/or degree within electricity and/or mechanics. You are also eager to develop your skills within these areas,
- Hydraulic experience is an advantage,
- Professional experience in this area,
- Basic knowledge of MS Office,
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English,
- Driver’s license class B,
- Comfortable with working at heights,
- Safety awareness,
- Open and friendly attitude,
- Strong organisational skills,
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our wind turbines,
- Enable you to perform daily maintenance and other field service related tasks,
- Responsible for electrical and mechanical operations,
- Covering installation activities, usage of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control, creating follow up orders,
- You will work with high voltage,
- Working to the highest safety and environmental standards whilst ensuring that service targets are met, you will be part of a team of Technicians working throughout the region,
- Other duties will be to carry out periodic service inspections in accordance with Vestas specifications together with component replacement (electrical, mechanical and hydraulic) and troubleshooting on the systems.
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
Please apply online. Work location will be Turkey.