QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Varroc Lighting Systems is a premier developer and manufacturer of next-generation external lighting systems and vehicle control electronics for the automotive industry. With 20 locations in 17 countries on 5 continents, we bring leading-edge technology to the mainstream automotive market with high-quality, cost-competitive solutions and superior service and support. Varroc Lighting Systems offers an expansive array of automotive lighting technologies, including LED, matrix, laser, DMD, MEMS, and Surface-LED.
We are looking for Human Resources Specialist for our HR Team in Istanbul Tuzla Plant.
· Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required,
· 3+ years of experience in an HR Generalist role
· Fluency in English
· Knowledge of labor law and practices of Turkey
· Knowledge and experience in compensation, full recruitment lifecycle, organizational planning, employee engagement, and employee development,
· Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness,
· Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative,
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning new systems as needed.
· Being responsible of the execution of end-to-end operations for all HR functions such as recruitment, performance management, terminations, employment relations management related issues, etc.,
· Supporting the monthly pre-payroll processes with outsource Payroll Company which includes preparing the raw data for overtime calculations, meal and transportation allowances, leave payments, pension payments etc.,
· Supporting the payment data preparation, providing necessary information flow between Finance – HR and Payroll Company and ensuring proper and on-time payment process,
· Prepare contracts and collect the documents of employee's personnel files, keep them up to date
· Supporting all training programs within the organization,