QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Min Bachelor Degree
• Min 2 years Sales Experience ( preferably experienced in logistic industry),
• Advanced MS Office Applications,
• Fluency in English is a must,
• Excellent presentation and communication skills,
• Ability to initiate and develop relationships both internal and external of the organization,
• Ability to meet deadlines and targets - planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload,
• Ability to work on own initiative,
• Teamwork, flexibility and self-motivation, and ability to manage complex activities
• Open-minded to changing targets, results oriented,
• B Class Driving License owner and active driver,
• Residence of Istanbul
• Participates in strategy meetings with Sales & Sales management to identify customer opportunities where UPS’s Solutions can be positioned.
• Conducts research to understand the customer’s business (e.g., goals, volume, trends, etc.), to maximize discussions on value add solutions.
• Evaluates customers’ business (e.g., processes, issues, needs, etc.) by Supply Chain Mapping, and proposes viable solutions to obtain financial, quality, and process improvements, that increase cost savings or enhance efficiency.
• Prepares customer proposals and presentations to demonstrate the added value of UPS's solutions that grow the business.
• Delivers customer proposals and presentations that propose new ideas, methods, and technology for streamlining processes that will obtain the customers' commitment.
• Attends Business Development sales meetings and customer events to represent Customer Solutions.
• Takes part in the UPS Ideation Innovation Workshops to generate creative solutions.