QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Switchgear After Sales Service Engineer you will be responsible for achieving and managing field service activities.
• Managing the After Sales Service processes of Medium Voltage Switchgear materials,
• Evaluation and follow-up of daily service calls and reports,
• Managing, monitoring and control of regional services,
• Providing communication between departments regarding the transactions to be carried out by evaluating the information coming from the field in the product range,
• Tracking the input and output of the materials used for the service,
• Managing the field studies of special projects when necessary and contributing to these processes,
• Managing and monitoring of After Sales Services data,
• Following and analyzing the end of month cost analysis,
• To be informed about all legal regulations within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety, to be obliged to fulfil and supervise the requirements,
• Predicting, preventing and managing the risks with the principle of continuous improvement by analyzing the processes related to his/her department,
• Increase and enhance brand awareness via best level of customer service and added value services to customers,
• Follow up daily work program and forward it to the relevant personnel,
• Graduated from Electrical Engineering, Electrical-Electronical Engineering departments (or equivalent departments).
• At least 3 years’ experience about switchgear after sales service activities.
• Technical knowledge of electrical especially Switchgear service.
• Familiar with ERP programs, analysis and reporting knowledge.
• Strong organizational, communication and time management skills.
• Ability to work within an international, culturally diverse and matrix-based organization.
• Advanced level knowledge of office programs.
• Capable of working independently as well as within a team.
What Eaton Offers
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.