QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
(Location: Turkey- Ankara - Sincan)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Procurement Buyer, you will be dealing with all purchasing activities for the technical (mostly for mechanical parts) purchasing issues.
• Sourcing new potential suppliers.
• Supplier process audits (new suppliers / current suppliers).
• Inquiring quotations, price comparing, bargains, reporting.
• Following the required processes for implementing new parts (starting tool make, initial sampling process, implementing).
• Making agreements with related suppliers (NDAs, Master Purchase Agreements).
• Continuous improvement studies about purchasing parts (savings, quality improvement).
• Current supplier’s performance evaluations.
• Making and putting purchasing orders (PO) according to monthly sales forecasts and production plans.
• Following the purchasing part prices by cost breakdowns.
• Making and keeping up to date related analysis and reporting (pareto analysis, production process steps, tool inventory lists, etc.)
• Following up and implementing engineering changes and revision for technical purchasing parts.
• Following up nonconforming products
• Education level required; Graduated from universities Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, Industrial Engineering departments (or related departments).
• Years and area of experience required 2-3 years’ experience in similar position
• Technical knowledge Familiar with ERP programs, technical drawing knowledge, analysis and reporting knowledge
• Soft skills Negotiation skill, problem solving, analytical skills, fluent speaking and writing in English.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Working in fast growing global company.
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible.
• Engaging work environment; Safety, inclusiveness and ethics are really important for us.
• Learning & Development; We invest in our employees for the long term not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
• Culture & Values; Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are both individually and as an organization and direct our activities every day
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 101,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.