QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
(Location: Temelli - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Dry Type Production Department Leader you will be responsible for managing production operations of dry type transformers.
• Managing production processes and people of dry type transformers department,
• Preparing and updating instructions of production processes,
• Updating his knowledge with revised standards,
• Following testing proccesses,
• Accompanying customer FAT's,
• Following delivery processes,
• Reporting outputs and requirements of the department to upper management level.
• Attending CAPEX processes.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 3-5 years of work experience in dry type transformer production
• Technical knowledge of Low and Medium Voltage systems
• Strong project-management, commercial & negotiations skills
• Strong language capability Turkish and English
• Strong organizational, presentation, communication and time management skills, results driven
• Ability to work within an international, culturally diverse and matrix based organisation
• Advanced IT skills
• Capable of working independently as well as within a team.
What Eaton Offers
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.