GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably Master’s degree), preferably in Humanities, Social/Political Sciences,
· Proficiency in English (both written and oral),
· At least 10 years of work experience in grants management, including an understanding of grant-making requirements in NGO’s or Universities,
· At least 5 years of work experience in operational roles in Grant Projects,
· Knowledge about project budgeting and procurement processes,
· At least 2 years experience in fundraising in ngos,
· Proficiency in MS Office applications,
· Flexibility to manage different tasks effectively and willingness to put in extra hours when required
· Analytical minded, enthusiastic, innovative, problem solver and decision maker,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Preparing proposals, and coordinating, implementing and reporting Grant Projects’
· Managing, monitoring and evaluating Grants Schemes,
· Preparing analytical, technical and financial reports,
· Improving relationship with stakeholders for project planning,
· Following paperwork and other related documents relating to grant Schemes.