QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As the Foriba family; We have been included in Sovos, the world's leading global software provider, which protects business from modern tax burden and risk.
As Sovos Foriba, which provides services to more than 13,000 business partners in four continents for the digitalization of financial and accounting processes, we support the development of software and integration services of all users worldwide.
In our company, one of the global pioneers of the e-Transformation world, we expect our friends who will work with us, research, learn and ‘have fun while doing all these’ to join our family.
We are looking for a qualified Senior System Engineer for our Istanbul Office.
• BA/BS degree required or equivalent work experience,
• 2 years of experience in NOC or data center operations with customer facing systems,
• Working experience in complex IT operational environments in various aspects of support for their technical area,
• Knowledge of the specific technologies is a plus (Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Citrix, SAN Administration (EMC/HP/NetApp), Vmware, Linux, Firewall, WAF, IPS, Load Balancer and general network management, Monitoring setup & management),
• Essential Job Functions:
o Interact effectively with teammates, colleagues and customers,
o Comprehend and communicate complex concepts,
o Concentrate, analyze and resolve complex problems,
o Utilize technology (e.g. phone systems, computer hardware and software applications) to fulfill work requirements.
• Configure, implement and provide tier 1,2 support for incident resolution and service request processes for technical problems and IT issues involving applications and the hardware these applications run on,
• Possess flexibility to apply knowledge and experience to apply known solutions to business problems,
• Exercise discretion and judgment to ensure all Operational Service Levels are met,
• Influence others to ensure levels of quality and timelines are met during the service improvement and delivery process,
• Engage and escalate to vendors for service restitution,
• Provide and update documentation of configurations, maintenance plans and project updates,
• Contribute to reasonable estimates of capital requirements, schedule and task estimates for project objectives,
• Ensure individual contributor levels of quality and timelines are met during the service improvement and delivery process,
• Support products in use by diagnosing and resolving issues and also participate in initiatives to improve processes, standards and practices,
• Provide documentation of configurations, maintenance plans and project updates,
• Contribute to task estimates for project objectives.