QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Qualifications You Will Need Here:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or another related field from an accredited 4 year university
· Hands-on experience for building native apps,
· Hands-on experience working with Git command and tools like SourceTree,
· Knowledge on Data Structures, Programming Languages, Algorithms, Time Complexity of an algorithm, Object Oriented software design and development,
· Knowledge on Software Design Patterns,
· Hands-on experience working with remote APIs via REST and JSON,
· Willing to learn and share knowledge with others,
· Good command of written and spoken English,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
We are looking for “Android Developer" with the following qualifications to work on the projects we will sign together with the new success.
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform,
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features,
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability,
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance,
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
In summary; In fulfilling these responsibilities, you will need to use your abilities such as strong human relationships, co-ordination within project teams, self and time management, systematic and planned work, problem-solving, high analysis, communication skills. The researcher thinks analytically, creatively and innovatively; results-oriented, approach and adapt to your Agile study discipline as well as your Android Developer identity.
Who we are:
Simsoft was established in 2006 to do research and development on simulation systems, military software, and serious game applications. It has developed and installed hundreds of simulators being used by both national and international civil and military organizations. Simsoft has already delivered many software products of various scope and area to very well known international organizations.
Simsoft has shown a remarkable progress since 2006 and received an award for being one of the top 50 technology companies in Turkey and 500 in European, Middle Eastern, and African countries by a Deloitte research in 2015. Simsoft was again ranked among "Turkey's Fastest Growing 50 Technology Companies" in 2017 by Deloitte’s research. Simsoft has continued to demonstrate its growing success in both national and international stages with various awards such as "Software Design" award by ASELSAN, "Best Serious Game" award by Kristal Piksel, and "Best Mobile Game" award by I/ITSEC (World's largest modeling, simulation and training conference) again in 2017. Simsoft has became entitled to receive ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Certification in 2018.
Simsoft, which currently has a CMMI Level 3 certificate for its high-standard project management processes, operates under five main groups: Simulators, Defense & Aerospace Systems, Visual Systems, Gaming & Simulation, and Information & Communication Technologies. Each group strives to develop advanced technology services and products in its expertise area.