QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
o You prepare monthly management report and analysis the results
o You analyse Key Performance Indicator evolutions
o You identify cost saving opportunities and efficiency gaines.
o You are a key player in building the annual budget.
o You make ad-hoc analysis.
o You challenge the interna land external accountant on data accuracy and completeness.
o You manage the production cost information
o You are responsible for SAP master data management
o You analyse impact of investments on product costpricing
o You analyse price evolutions and performs what-if scenarios
Working Capital Management
o You monitor stock levels, identifies slow moving stock and make suggestions tot he managmenet to decrease stocklevels whilst maintaining delivery capabilities.
o You monitor other working capital items such as supplier credit and VAT receivable position.
o You make suggestions to lower the need of working capital.
o You manage the day-to-day cashplanning and agree with the Group CFO on money transfers.
o You ensure timely submission of consolidation reporting to Afx Group
o You answer quickly all questions from HQ related to consolidation
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• SAP business one and Excel are your two main working tools.
• You report directly to the ARIS Plant manager.
• You work closely with the Group CFO in Belgium
• You have frequent contacts with the internal and external accountant, VAT consultant
• 3 to 5 years of experience as auditor or controller
• Fluent in English
• Experience in working with ERP software
• Strong analytical skills