QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ROBO is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive production lines in Turkey and ROBO has provided robotic solutions for industry since 2006.
We want to work with a "Robotic Simulation Engineer” who will perform End-to-End simulation process from concept development throughout project completion, especially experienced in simulation of Automotive Robotic Production Lines.
• Able to use robotic simulation programs,
• Make simulations and offline programs of robotic production lines,
• Able to make virtual commissioning works of robotic production lines,
• Work in coordination with other departments such as design, automation and robot programming,
• Report all steps of the work to the managers,
• Work on individual competency development,
• Keep backups of simulation programs and files for ROBO projects.
Requirements and Skills
• Must hold minimum a BS degree in engineering fields of universities,
• Able to use at least one of Process Simulate, Robcad or visual components programs competently,
• Minimum 3 years experience in engineering field prefarably simulation application,
• Have knowledge about the design and layout of robotic production lines,
• Have knowledge about automation and robot programs in robotic production lines,
• Have knowledge in applications such as robotic spot welding, sealing, arc welding, transportation and palletizing,
• Strong analytical thinking competency,
• Has Class B driving license,
• No restriction for domestic or international travels,
• No obligation for military service,
• Fluency in English,