QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for “Logistics Operations Responsible” for RB Health-Supply Services which will work in our 3PL’s warehouse.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management areas or Relevant practical experience,
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in logistics, supply chain functions; preferably in Pharmaciutical/FMCG companies,
• Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English,
• Knowledge of Logistics Operations (Warehousing, Domestics distribution, Value added activities, embelishment..etc) & Understanding of Supply Chain Management
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by process improvements & optimisation
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in collaboration with cross functional teams (3PL, Headquarters, Freight forwarders, Suppliers etc.)
• Developed problem solving, analysis and decision making skills,
• Good knowledge of Logistics related modules of ERP systems and processes.
• Advanced at MS Office Programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, Power BI),
• Project management skills, and knowledge of Project management IT tools,
• Locating/can locate around Hadımköy, Esenyurt in Istanbul European side,
• Management & monitoring 3PL logistics activities on site (Warehousing, Domestics distribution, Value added activities, embelishment, Return..) and ensure smooth operational flow,
• Process IT transactions like goods reciept, stock movements on JDE system and ensure system & physical stock is aligned,
• Close collaboration with customer services on customer complaints related with warehousing&distribution,
• Trace warehouse&distribution Daily-Weekly-Monthly KPIs and support on reporting,
• Leading actions about the optimisation and performance improvements areas on logistics operations with relevant departments,
• Being involved at Local/Regional Logistics Projects & Cost to Serve Projects
• Logistics cost control & future forecasting for logistics cost drivers on Warehousing, Domestics distribution, Value added activities, embelishment..
• Support supply services & 3PL’s warehouse team for IT related issues, escalate on time for solution,
• Working with procurement, other relevant teams about logistics services/materials (carton,leaflet..etc) purchasing processes
• Support on Logistics management of New product launches