QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Gates is one of the leading company in Automotive Industry all over the world. At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company.
We are looking for Process Engineer for our facility in Kemalpaşa location. Process Engineer will have below responsibilities;
- Responsible for technical feasibility for new and running part changes, supporting fixture design team and release new tooling in production.
- Define process parameters and methods to work most efficient conditions for all processes at the plant.
- Responsible for managing line or machine capacities and technical supporting of serial production.
- Support implementation of lean manufacturing system in production.
- Responsible for the preparation of all relevant documentation to meet product and process specifications.
- Fully responsible for the system directed to the production processes. Develops and implements production/processing methods.
- Investigates and resolves work-in-process problems.
- Provides guidance and work direction to technical associates.
- Requires a degree in mechanical, industrial or chemical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing, method or process engineering preferably in automotive industry.
- Experienced in rubber hose (engine hoses) extrusion process and lines.
- Experienced in extrusion line installation and product problems / solution methods
- Can train employees about the extrusion line and the production activity
- Capable of leading problem solving activities.
- Analytical thinking and result oriented
- Strong computer skills with sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.