QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a 'Project Engineer' who will work at Project & Investment Directorate for pladis Turkey Ulker Bakery plants. A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below
· Conducting the all of the steps on process that is starting from feasibility studies of investment projects to implementation of investment projects,
· Making feasibility studies, creation of specifications file, execution of the tender process, preparation and following up the contract,
· Management of operational processes with internal and external vendors,
· Performing the improvement and development studies in work and related support processes,
· To develop new technical and operational projects and supporting to the system with reports.
· BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering and Electric/Electronic Engineering ,
· Having ability identification and management of process,
· Good knowledge of MS Office and Autocad applications,
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
· Min. 2 years of experience at Project & Maintenance management,
· Excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills,
· A team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a multi-discipline, multi project environment.
· No military obligation for male candidates,