QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Project Leader (Temporary)
Do you have strong communication & analytic skills? Are you customer oriented and do you want to work for a Top Employer with international career opportunities?
If so, then please keep on reading.
We are looking for a Project Leader who will work in İzmir and be responsible to run projects under operations function, to serve several markets’ commercial activities.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Coordinate Product Commercialization projects, including product maintenance and source change activities.
• Depending on the project type, liaise with regional and local operations functions (e.g. supply chain, procurement, marketing, QA & production) to determine development and delivery of new goods while ensuring no supply shortage, minimal loss & optimum cost.
• Leading projects execution processes, issue status reports and ensure readiness of new product specifications to allow timely production & delivery of new goods,
• Maintain up-to-date production specifications and status of the project within the company systems,
• Good affinity with systems, experience with Product life cycle management and be able to work with high amount of data in an efficient way.
This position can be something for you if you recognize yourself in the below profile.
• Hold a university degree
• Have at least 2 years of experience in Project coordination and/or supply chain experience
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Have strong communication & interpersonal skills and have attention for detail
• Are collaborative, a team player, customer oriented and a quick learner
• Are Methodical and precise
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound? If you are interested, go ahead and apply!