QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Foreign Trade / Customs Operations Specialist
- Conducting daily routine with with suppliers, customs consultancy company, customs, forwarders, free zone, port authorities, warehouses and transportation companies
- Preparing all required import & transit trade documents
- To plan, organize and successfully complete all import operations of the company.
- Working closely with custom brokerage companies, production planning, finance and related divisions
- To provide written or oral communications with foreign contacts.
- Following up the import regulations and official journal in daily basis
- To follow the necessary procedures of the required official permits. (EPDK – Customs, incentives)
- To make cost analysis for imported products.
- Prepairing monthly and annually reports
- To control the local service provider invoices
- To suppot Purchasing Team for Purchase order handling if needed.
- Knowing international payment terms and preparing L/C drafts
- Follow-up banking procedures and payments if needed.
University degree in related fields ( Business administration, foreign trade, logistics. chemical eng. and related majors.
Minimum 7-10 year experience in similar position
Preferably holding Ast. Customs Consultant / Carnet B
Experience with customs documentation, knowledge of international trade terms and requirements
Prefer to know foreign trade legislations for chemical / oil / petroleum product field.
Strong MS Office skills
Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
Should be a good team player, self-motivated, strongly analytical and problem solving skills
Capable of seeing details and discrepancies
Active driving licence- B class
Preferably living in Gebze - Kocaeli - İstanbul ( Göztepe-Maltepe-Tuzla-Pendik)
No military obligation for male candidates