QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Pagetel is a recognized key player in the manufacturing of military shelters and is searching for Project Managers to run various production projects, developed for the Turkish and international market.
The successful candidates will report to the Operations Manager and will support all various aspects of project delivery:
· Project Planning and Scheduling
· Cost Budgeting and Controlling
· Material procurement planning and expediting
· Internal and External Reporting
· Coordination with all internal functions
· Customer relationship
· Pricing and negotiations of add-ons and change orders
The successful candidate will be required to participate in meetings with customers, consultants, vendors and other project stakeholders.
He shall be familiar with production and quality control processes in the mechanical industry, as well as standard Contract Terms & Conditions and with a good understanding of risks management.
He shall be also involved in developing proposals for domestic and international tenders.
The ability to work and communicate clearly is essential since this position plays a fundamental role in the organization and as such he will be responsible for mediating and coordinating clients' needs with internal priorities.
He will be capable of providing complete project reporting in written and spoken English language.
English (fluent written and spoken)
· Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
· At least 2 Years in the position in medium size company
The PM will be headquartered in Izmir, with full availability to travel abroad.