QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Operate and coordinate bank guarantees and Letters of Credit activities and other contingent facilities.
· Negotiating credit or contingent facilities and other financial products (leasing, factoring etc) with local and global banks in and outside of Turkey.
· Managing daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets in line with the treasury procedures
· Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
· Prepare actual and forecasted cash flow statements,
· Execute the petty cash operations
· Responsible for banking/ financial institution operations in domestic and foreign markets
· Promoting new products launched in global banking & financial system and enhancing the Treasury Department’s capabilities
· Supporting sales operations
· FX and interest rate risk management
· Graduated from Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Engineering from a reputable university. (Master degree in Finance or Business Administration preferred)
· Minimum 5 years of experience in multinational environment
· Advanced level of oral and written English
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
· Eager to learn, open for improvement, ability to work collaboratively with the other departments.