QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication, Electronics or related field.
- VOIP Knowledge is a plus.
- Highly motivated for learning new technologies and acquiring new skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, analysis, problem solving, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Demonstrate team skills such as communication, process development, and support for team members, meeting commitments, accountability, reliability and good judgment.
- Military service completed or postponed for at least 2 years for male candidates
- Willing to work in a night shift system.
- Willing to work on national Holidays (double pay will be given).
System monitoring & reporting, ticket flow handling, reporting and pro-actively troubleshooting the issues related with the traffic that the next-generation IP service provider company is into.
Checking QoS figures and customer need by day. Providing solutions and getting in contact with the costumers about the updates.
Interfacing with the customers as needed on orders to ensure accuracy and/or to clarify any discrepancies with data configurations. Enhancing corporate response goals to customer troubles.
NOC Engineer will have the following main duties;
- Monitoring, reporting and analyzing real-time, in-depth, network performance statistics for all network elements.
- Priotizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Receiving all complaints from customers, evaluating and documenting all the issues within a ticketing system
- Establishing and maintaining co-operative working relationships with co-workers, engineers and account executives.