QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
OBSS has been one of the leading companies in the software industry since 2005, with its experience in application development, software architecture, DevOps and ALM, software quality assurance tests with its continuously growing 500-strong team.
OBSS has the principle of responding to the challenging tasks and project needs in the best way by evaluating the requirements and the existing technological infrastructure. We develop solutions by deciding the most appropriate system design and tools for customer needs with our expertise in various fields such as microservice architecture, cloud computing technologies, machine learning and big data.
In addition, we offer support to corporate companies about DevOps cultural transformation.
OBSS meets with thousands of university students and new graduates every year with its talent-oriented approach. We not only empower the youth with scholarships, coding competitions carried out in Turkey's leading universities, internships with the aim of discovering talented young engineers but also support their personal and professional development.
OBSS is also able to offer secure software development service thanks to the Facility Security Certificate issued by the Ministry of National Defense, by developing projects that are compatible with the CMMI Level 3 software maturity model, aiming to provide better quality services to its customers.
Among our various references, there are Turkey's leading financial and banking institutions as well as defense industry organizations and insurance companies.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer having the following qualifications to be employed in our company.
• Computer engineering degree,
• 1-8 years java development experience,
• Back-end development experience (system design) - ability to create end-to-end systems
• Building RESTful API services and client integrations
• Highly experienced in HTML and CSS (responsive layout)
• Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security);
• Continuous Integration (Bamboo, Jenkins) is a plus
• Design Patterns;
• Object oriented development knowledge preferred,
• Excellent programming skills and SQL knowledge,
• Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind,
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills,
• High energy and drive,
• Male Candidates, preferably should have no military obligation or deferred for at least 1 year.
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success on an established, growing company? Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success on an established, growing company?
• Develops complex program documentation using structure diagrams, behavior diagrams and interaction diagrams, system and program flowcharts, test plans and conversion plans.
• Reviews the development and coding of Java programs and systems. Ensures appropriate documentation is utilized in information systems projects.
• Performs post implementation reviews to determine if the system and cost objectives of the project were achieved.
• Analyzes and recommends new procedures and techniques to improve the supported systems.
• Communicates technical information successfully with technical and non technical audiences such as third party vendors, external customer technical departments, various levels of management and other relevant parties.
• Leads medium and large technical development teams to successful implementation of quality code products. Lots of projects on a software house. We expect you to join our teams as a Senior Java Developer, experience new technologies and business requirements.
Lots of projects on a software house. We expect you to join our teams as a Senior Java Developer, experience new technologies and business requirements.