QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Sales Representative ( İzmir )
We are looking for ' Sales Representative ' team member to join our multinational company operating in industrial products
·Associates or Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering.
·3 to 5 years’ experience in the Power Transmission or related industry familiar with geared motors, industrial gear boxes, electric motors, frequency inverters or any other equivalent machinery is required.
· Strong understanding of the industrial sales process (B2B). Excellent verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills are required.
· A problem solving attitude is essential to make sure to understand and finally satisfy the individual customer needs and market requirements
· Agile, responsive working style and the ability to work under time pressure. Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines. Willingness to perform from time to time trouble shooting actions to satisfy customer requests
· Fluent English in written and spoken; Result oriented with excellent communication interpersonal skills; Good knowledge of MS-office software, experience in SAP or similar ERP system
· Technically adapt, good problem solving skills ; Self-motivated, creative and adaptable
· Based in İzmir and Work on home office base ;Domestic and international travel required. No obligation for the Military service.
Description of main job and functions:
· The main scope of responsibility is to manage all sales activities within assigned account(s) or region(s). & Market research and investigation within the local power transmission markets
· Collaborates with departments: Assembly , Technical Service; Finance, Marketing, and Order Processing at regional & global level.
· Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
·Gains customer acceptance by explaining and demonstrating Nord’s innovative product portfolio within NORD Turkey.
· Prepare & Follow-up of all Customer quotations. Process and follow up on orders. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
· Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
· Reporting all sales activities in Microsoft CRM-System.
· Performing product and application trainings to own NORD sales area customers.
· Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly. Analysis of competitors and market by SWOT. Identifying high potential industries, areas and customers.
·Timely follow-up of all sales projects/opportunities , quotes and customers; reporting the recent information in CRM-System. Submit regularly customer visit plans; schedule customers meetings and action plans for follow-up
· Maintains timely and accurate records and reports, as required.
· Communicate with Regional Sales Manager regarding sales issues.
· Respond timely to all correspondence.
· Other tasks as per manager request