QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Nitto Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan's listed leading diversified materials manufacturer Nitto.
We are looking for "Production Manager for our organization who will be reporting to General Manager.
1. Plans, directs, and coordinates all aspects of manufacturing processes in accordance with company objectives and operating budgets to satisfy, safety, quality, cost, and delivery requirements.
2. Monitors and continuously improves the condition of the plant, machinery, processes and the parts that they produce,
3. Ensures smooth introduction of New Projects into their production cells,
4. Ability to accomplish goals and objectives by identifying complex problems and organizing teams to explore and resolve problems,
5. Develop and/or evaluate programs designed to improve the manufacturing performance inline with company policies.
6. Manages, continuous improvement projects, and changes in manufacturing methods by evaluating technological developments, investigating feasibility of new equipment and techniques, and providing dependable cost estimates,
7. Ensure all Health & Safety policies and procedures are understood and implemented by all Production Team Members,
8. Provides, implements, and administers timely quality assurance and process control functions to ensure product reliability and conformance to customer and expected specifications in the most effective and economical manner possible,
9. Manages the area with the appropriate communication of goals, performance feedback, correction active, and rewards and recognition to provide optimum employee relations,
10. Directs the cross functional, customer-focused team in the preparation and implementation of operating plans and strategies consistent with business objectives/plans,
11. Set in accordance with the standards of the Industrialization of production means the specifications of the equipment (pressing, assembly, checking fixtures, painting, packaging),
12. Work with management peers help develop and maintain a positive work environment for all employees,
13. Regular reporting on production KPIs.
Operational Excellence and Lean Manufacturing Experience:
14. University/Master degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or material science and metallurgy,
15. 8-10 years of experience in automotive industry,
16. Min. 4 years of managerial experience,
17. Experienced in MES (manufacturing execution system) applications, six sigma (green belt) and project management
18. International mindset / work experience,
19. Exceptional leadership and analytical skills,
20. Strong interpersonal & communication skills both local and global cross cultural,
21. Good knowledge of ISO/TS 16949, IATF 16949
22. English fluency is mandatory.
23. Very good command of Microsoft Office & SAP.