QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Nektar, works as a dedicated technology partner for various Start-Ups and high scaled companies in the fields of WEB, Mobile and Wearable software and design solutions since 2017. As we offer whole managed product partnership, we provide to our customers Business Development, Strategic Management, Design, Development, DevOps, QA Test and more.
We are looking for highly passionate Native Android Developers to be employed in our development team which work on a rapidly growing special project in a global scale.
PERKS OF WORKING IN NEKTAR
- We Care for Your Health: Hoping that you will never need but still we provide premium health insurance for our teammates.
- Bon Appetit: You’ll be using your Sodexo card for tasty meals of your choice.
- Relocation Support: We’ll always welcome new teammates from other cities. You’ll feel like home with our support and relocation solutions.
- High Five for High-End Tech: You’ll have a chance to work on applications that reach millions of users and development processes on special configured high-end devices.
- Boost Up Your Career: We invest on our workmates. Feel free to take courses you wish, go business-trips, attend conferences and improve your knowledge.
- Holidays: You’ll be having 14 days of vacation after completing your first year in Nektar. Besides, you can use your 5-day vacation in your first year.
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind: We provide special discounts on sports-complex which located in the same building. Be ready to work with personal trainer, swim, kick-box or join other energetic activities.
- Power-Naps: Anytime you feel exhausted or overwhelmed, you can get a quick power-nap to feel more relieved and renewed.
- Unlimited Coffee: Be ready to perk up your brain with our freshly grounded coffee or you can prefer well-steeped tea with delicious snacks.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1-year hands-on Native Android Development experience
- Proficient with Java and/or Kotlin; Android SDKs
- Knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented software design and development
- Understanding of Design Patterns and Clean Architecture: MVVM, MVC
- Working knowledge of modern libraries and frameworks (Retrofit, Room, Dagger, ReactiveX, etc.)
- Understanding of remote APIs, REST, JSON
- Optimization, debugging and technical documentation skills
- Knowledge of UI guidelines, UX practices, multiple screen-sizes, pixel densities and responsive design.
- Experience with version control tools
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Published one or more apps to GooglePlay is a big plus
- At least BSs in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields
- Developing reliable, high-performance Native Android applications
- Applying best development practices and design principles
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment with new technologies, quickly familiarize with new concept and deliver solutions.
- Analyzing and solving production problems
- Teamwork in a peaceful environment
You don't have all of these skills? Don't worry, the hunger to grow and the passion to learn are better indicators of success. Check out if you have at least 1 year of hands-on experience in native Android development.