QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a "Product Manager" for our leading Pharmaceutical company in Turkey. This role will be located in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
· BA Degree or equivalent, ideally in Life Sciences or a related discipline,
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing as a Product Manager,
· Ability to work under own initiative in a fluid environment,
· Creative and results-oriented,
· Solid business judgment,
· Planning skills and ability to work to tight deadlines,
· Good command of the English language, both verbal and written, is essential,
· Strong leadership potential and proven communication/influencing skills,
· No restriction for travelling,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Strong technical skills and an in-depth understanding of marketing including strategic business planning processes and project management experience, experience of developing and implementing effective marketing plans,
· Change oriented, able to modify strategies according to priorities in the short, medium and long-term,
· Review and approve visual aids, and literature for detailing and communication plans,
· Continuously evaluates market dynamics, brand image, promotional tools, customer needs to enable strategic decision making,
· Leads multi-stakeholder approach in marketing activities; manages KOL’s, Professional Doctor Associations, pharmacies, patient groups, consumer groups, agencies,
· Develops and prepares digital strategy of the brand in alignment with company program,
· Enables and contributes in ‘brand team’ spirit by working closely with medical, trade and other sales related support functions,
· Generates point of sale solutions for the brand,
· Be on the field with the teams and customers.