GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Purpose of Role :
Senior Business Controller with end-to-end ownership for budget, controlling and financial reporting functions for global operations of a rapidly growing new generation group of companies who are operating through internet market places in the US and in several EU countries.
Reporting to the Group CFO at HQs in Istanbul with a dotted line to the Country Managers in the US and EU, the position holder will be held responsible for primary book keeping activities of our US entity, and for business controlling activities of all Group entities in TR, the US and EU.
Responsible for supporting the US management team in day-to-day accounting matters with a hands-on approach, the month end-close processes both in the US, and in the EU entities, driving the budget and forecast processes, this role represents a great opportunity to further your career by providing business support and financial reporting leadership to the business.
Key Responsibilities :
Business Delivery & Performance Management
· Works with the Local Management Teams to ensure effective and aligned communication, and with appropriate business units for information requirements and timelines for reporting.
· Ensures accurate analysis of actual business performance in the revenue and OPEX.
· Proactively contributes to business meetings and projects, conduct feasibility studies for CAPEX with performance analysis and reporting.
· Prepare ad hoc requests from Group CFO.
· Responsible for building, improving, and the timely and accurate submission ofcountry-basedfinancial forecasting & reporting processes.
· Supports Group CFO and Local Management Teams to produce long term planning, annual operating plans, quarterly and monthly forecasts and weekly projections.
· Ensures regular business control reporting to the Local Management Teams and HQs.
· Performs deviation analysis against forecast versus budget and year-on-year.
· Active cash flow reporting and monitoring in partnership with Local Management Teams.
· Support the periodical closing and GL reconciliation process during moth end and year end close processes.
Financial Analysis & Reporting
· Hands-on daily support and responsibility in primary book keeping activities for the US legal entity from Istanbul HQs.
· Consolidating all financial reporting data from local entities in EU and the US with that of TR operations.
· Analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
· Continuously monitor different cost categories (Variable & Fixed) in different markets to ensure appropriate level of expenditure.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that will take hard work and determination, and we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required.
· Fluent command of written and spoken English
· Professional accounting qualification,Big4 audit experience is a plus.
· Solid reporting skill-set with 5 years experience in budgeting, financial planning & analysis, and business controlling
· Strong understanding of accounting software principles with a learning on the fly mind set
· Excellent computer skills with advanced Excel and PowerPoint expertise
· Advanced analytical and data experience, with number crunching ability.
· Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in executing
· High business awareness, able to handle multiple tasks
· Self-driven and structured, with the ability to cope with pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive can-do mindset. · Proven ability to work in a matrix organization (cross-functional) with multiple stakeholders
· Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent communication skills.
· Able to adopt working in a multi-cultural environment
· Values of integrity, compliance and speak up