QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our company, an automotive OEM Tier 1 and OES supplier to numerous automotive Global OE’s, and one of the 5 largest manufacturers in Europe in its products group, we are looking for an experienced automotiveSales&Project Manager (OEM/OES).
The position is located at Itameks headquarters in Istanbul / Seyrantepe, with a potential move to the Anatolian side of Istanbul during 2020. The position reports to the President of Itameks Automotive.
The ideal candidate will bring following background:
· Graduated from a well-recognized engineering university,
· Minimum 10 years experience in project management and/or sales at a Tier 1 OEM automotive supplier to the Global OEM’s, with team management experience
· Perfect oral and written communication skills
· Very good command of spoken and written English, ideally with good knowledges of French
· Customer focus
· Able to coach and grow the project & sales responsibles reporting in the team
· Able to deal with complex OEM organization split over many countries
· Good knowledges of:
o ISO IATF 16949
o MS Office
o Global OEM industry
o PDCA problem solving technics
o Cost breakdowns and OEM RfQ documentation
o APQP project management
· Overall accountability for the sales development and customer satisfaction for all OEM/OES/retail products of Itameks Automotive,
· Responsible for competitive market evaluation, trends and strategic SWOT analysis,
· Interact with the OE buyers and other OE team members in order to reinforce the marketing strategies of the company,identify opportunities for new businesses and identify customer needs, including engineering developments at the OEM / OES customers.
· Develop relationship with new OE customers
· Maximize sales revenues, including regular meetings with current and potential customers, in Turkey and abroad.
· Analyse project incomes and profitability to drive higher financial results,
· Coordinate in-time answers of RfQ’s coming from all OES/OEM customers, develop favourable relationships with those customers to gain a strategic advantage versus the competition
· Solve problems with customers
· Provide “win-win” solutions for Itameks and customers,
· Supervise projects from award until Start Of Production following the APQP guidelines
· Responsible for the Quality, Margin and Deadlines of the projects
· Maintain close business relationships with key internal departments such as supply chain, manufacturing, R&D and finance.