QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Electrical Electronics Engineer (Suspended Bridge & Motorway Operation & Maintenance)
Intertoll Turkey İşletme ve Bakım A.Ş. – İstanbul, 1915 Çanakkale Bridge and Motorway Project.
Intertoll is an independent toll and motorway infrastructure developer and operator, with its head office in Budapest, Hungary.
We are looking for a SeniorElectrical Electronics Engineer who is going to take role in the design phase during Pre-Operations Period and continue as ITS Director during the Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Period of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge and Motorway Project. During Pre-Operations Period working place is Istanbul and during O&M Period working place will be Canakkale.
E&M systems on the Suspended Bridge and Motorway Section are generally as follows:
• Power Supply and Distribution Systems,
• SCADA System,
• Toll Collection System,
• Intelligent Transportation System (ITS),
• Fire Detection and Alarm System,
• Lighting System including aviation and navigation lighting,
• Communication System,
• Lightning Protection,
• Structural Health and Monitoring System,
• Cathodic Corrosion Protection System,
• Dehumidification Systems
The main responsibilities are:
• Develop, with the involvement of Intertoll’s international team, the O&M Routine and Heavy Maintenance Plans for the E&M systems on the bridge and motorway.
• Prepare periodical inspection plans for the E&M systems,
• Attends site visits, testing and commissioning sessions,
• Review of motorway E&M design documents from operations and maintenance point of views and prepare design review reports to the Project Company;
• Attend regular project meetings and cooperation meetings;
• Active participation in the pre-operations and start-up works;
Also he/she would have following qualifications;
· At least ten years experience in E&M systems of bridge or tunnel motorway projects preferably in the field of cable suspension bridge
· Experience in the leading of teams
· Knowledge of the relevant standards and legislations;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Computer literate;
· High level verbal and written communication skills in English;
· No military obligation (for male candidates).
· Driving license B category