QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ICterra is a global software engineering company with offices in Ankara, İstanbul, Munich and London. We combine 26 years of software development experience with technology expertise and proven methodologies to provide innovative solutions to our customers across multiple industries globally. With 200+ software professionals, we have been building strategic partnerships with the world’s top IT and defence companies, providing software development and test services. According to the Top 500 IT Firms Research, ICterra ranked 6th in the “Software Export” category among all Software Producers in Turkey.
We are looking for an energetic team member who will work as full-time Software Engineer(Java) with following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related fields
• Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and technologies
• Good knowledge of Java and related technologies
• Experience with web development and related disciplines
• Familiarity of software design patterns
• Experience with versioning systems Git, SVN and ClearCase etc.
• Knowledge of Software Development Processes
Preferred Competencies & Experience
• Experience in IT Service Management is a plus.
• Database Management in a DBMS such as MSSQL server
• Familiarity with Atlassian Tools Suite (Jira, Confluence) is a plus.
The candidate will be responsible for development and sustaining activities for licensing server of one of world's leading software and services company.
S/he will work in a highly complex system and distributed teams of Project Managers, Architects, Developers and Testers in an international environment to maintain existing software functionality or enhance it with new features. S/he shall demonstrate the ability to work through the full development cycle according to Unify Product Lifecycle Management methodology.