QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
IAS (Industrial Application Software), with its cutting-edge product, CANIAS ERP, is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software company, with 12 offices in Germany, Turkey, UAE, Korea, Switzerland, USA and India, having wide variety of corporate customers from 30 countries, expanding its operations in markets to become a global leader at international markets.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to be responsible for all front end operations of TROIA Platform which is our own software development platform.
This is an excellent opportunity to engage in a positive work environment that will allow you to be part of a global team.
· Graduate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related areas
· 6 + years of hands-on experience in front end development
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of React.js &Redux
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of XML, JSON, HTML, HTML5, CSS3
· Experience on Cross Browser Compatibility is a plus
· Knowledge on Java EE is a plus
· Able to use English effectively both in oral and written communication
· Completed military service for male candidates.
IAS has its own programming language and software development platform and database server under the responsibility of theR&DTeam.
As a Front End Developer your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Performing research and development activities to create new features and subsystems that will add value to use interface layer of TROIA Platform which is our own software development platform.
- Carrying out the design, development, maintenance and optimization processes of TROIA Platform.
- Shaping the project and guiding the project team based on their knowledge and experience in the projects carried out by the team.