QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB DESCRIPTION: ServiceOperation Manager (News feed)
This role is responsible for the serviceoperation ofBrowser and Media (news feed), with a clear focus on content operation, user operation, campaign and monetization.
- Manage the service performances and achieve the business target
- User and Marketing Survey: collect marketing information, analyze the marketing trend and user requirement, competitor information
- Design the localized marketing and business operation strategy and plan
- Content operation: Manage, monitor, analyze content, continually improve user experience, ensure content compliance
- ATL/BTL/Digital campaign: E2E creating & management, reporting and analysis
- User Community and Activity Operation:
o Organize the local campaigns and the festival events (online/offline ) to promote the games
o Maintain the social channels, marketing channels and the media channels to promote the services in local language and English, like vk/ok/facebook/twitter/Instagram/Youtube etc
o Voice of Customer Management: monitor and collect customer voice, analyze what is the issue, user paint, customer requirement, contact customer to survey and handle the issue and report to upper manager
- Business Operation:
o Monitor the user, service and revenue performance, to analyze how to acquire more users and has long retention, how to use more services and how to increase the revenue
- Drive innovation and experience improvement in product optimization
Background, previous experience and Abilities Requested
· 3+ years’ experience of marketing and service operation in Browser, News
· Experience with Data Analytics: able to define KPIs. Data-driven Analysis
· Rich Marketing experience in local market, partner and social channels (facebook/twitter/instagram)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with other team member.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, prioritizing and accurately completing them in a potentially stressful environment
· Fluent in English and native local language. Chinese language would be a plus.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Working time: 5/2 since 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Competitive salary;
- Mobile phone allowance.
Working location: Russia
Notice:Applicant must be eligible to work in Turkey and get work permit by self.