GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
GREEN Chemicals is a leader company always displaying continuous growth and high performance, operating in national and international areas. GREEN Chemicals provides service for water treatment, metal treatment, oil & gas technologies, industrial systems, automation, and adhesives and is now looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer to be allocated in one of our key account oil&gas customer.
· University degree from Chemical Engineering Department of a reputable university,
· Advanced level of English
· New graduate or 1 years of job experience at most.
· Result oriented person and strong team working mind-set,
· Advanced level of presentation, communication, time management and co-ordination skills,
· Strong sales personality and business understanding,
· Eager to work at laboratory,
· Self motivated and innovative,
· Advanced level of computer skills.
· Willingness to learn and take responsibilities,
· Driving license with minimum 2 years of driving experience,
· No travelling limitations in Turkey and abroad,
· For male candidates Military service should be completed.
· To be located in Kocaeli or Istanbul Anatolian side
· Understanding and analysing market needs
· Implementing strategies for key accounts in order to set up a sustainable business model
· Facilitate coordination amongst regional manager in order to expand business volume
· Study new applications and product demands from the customer
· Realizing industrial customer visits and preparing technical reports