QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a team member who will work as Sales Representative for
• Bachelor’s degree in preferably in science or engineering discipline
• Sales experience at Masterbatch/Polymers business is a plus
• Excellent business perception and problem-solving skills.
• Professionalism and self-confidence.
• A dynamic team player,
• Creative thinking ability,
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook,
• Good time management skills
• Excellent presentation, planning and organizational skills
• Must have a valid B-Type driving license
• Willingness to travel on a flexible schedule
• Relevant product and market knowledge
• Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel.
· Manage all customer’s sales activities, agreements and tenders in line with
internal and global company targets and yearly plans
· Find out new and potential customers/projects to contribute growth targets
· Manage, plan and participate in new business development schemes and
· Visit regularly customers to keep and maintain relationships,
· Develop business and achieve sales targets for customers in responsible
areas or for specific products.