QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University graduate with BS degree of engineering preferably Computer, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunications, Mathematics, or Physics.
· At least 5 years experience in IT.
· Having Red Hat Certified System Administrator & Red Hat Certified Engineer certifications.
· A good knowledge of virtualization & cloud technologies. Familiar with IaaS & PaaS.
· Knowledge of any flavor of Linux (Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, etc) is preferable.
· Experience on Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat CloudForms, and Red Hat OpenShift is very preferable.
· Experience on an automation process using Ansible or Ansible Tower.
· Familiar with script automation using Shell Script, Perl, Python, Yaml etc.
· At least 2 years experience in mission critical systems (Sun/Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX, HP-UX etc.)
· Excellent social and communication skills, ability to handle customers, result oriented, technical problem solving, excellent planning / organizing skills and meticulousness are assets.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English.
· Strong analytical problem solving skills.
· No military obligation for male candidates.