QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Budget & Reporting Senior Specialist to be employed in our Tuzla/ İstanbul office who has career aspiration to grow in a challenging multinational environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar field
· At least 2 years of experience in similar jobs
· High level of English proficiency
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Have strong knowledge of IFRS
· Logical problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management and facilitation skills
· Supporting the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
· Provide support in the process of budget preparation, working collaboratively with other departments.
· Coordination of reporting standards among subsidiaries and consolidation of financial reports of all entities.
· Providing the management with forecast versus actual analysis and explanations for the variances.
· Controls and authorizes department expenditures in line with budgeted figures.
· Developing and implementing new reporting requirements.
· Communicating with independent auditors and international stakeholders.
· Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by domestic and international management teams.