QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 260,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1500 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for Interns to join our Assurance – Audit Services team in Istanbul to take part in banking processes audits with the following qualifications;
· Strong academic background; a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related field from a reputable university
· Analytical skills and competence in recognizing cause and effect relationships and inquisitive approach
· A good understanding of legal and internal regulatory requirements
· Effective communication skills
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Enthusiasm in taking responsibility for the team and his/her superiors
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
· No travel restrictions
· Work as a team member in planning, execution and delivery of process audits (including credit, deposit, credit card, treasury, accounting, financial reporting, alternative distribution channels and payment systems processes) in banks and their subsidiaries,
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing and taking responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress,
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and regulators,
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the team and client,
· Making technical contribution to audit client engagements and internal projects.