QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 900 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management, utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
The general qualifications of this position include the followings;
• BS or MS in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Strong technical background of CRM technologies, products and services preferably in the telecommunication sector
- Experience in service management
- Knowledge on Oracle, Unix operating system
- Experience in IT Service Management, preferably with ITIL certification
- Experience in Weblogic Application Platform, SQL / PLSQL + and Shell Scripting, operating systems, basic database structures, Oracle +
- Experienced in Project Management and Resource Management
- Preferably having previously worked abroad projects
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in building and leading teams
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Client-focused mindset
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or postponed for at least two years
Good command of written and spoken English; since the new joiner will be positioned in an international project
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
• Proactive approach, capable of taking initiative
• Creative in problem solutions, able to work effectively under time pressure, result-oriented
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Taking part in projects where the second level maintenance and support activities of CRM products, environmental systems and integrations of the service institutions are carried out
• Establishing the necessary monitoring and reporting methods for the pre-detection of problems related to supported solutions
• Identification of problems, root cause analysis, finding temporary or permanent solutions or escalation and follow-up to next level solution teams
• Performing technical consultancy tasks in design, acceptance and subsequent processes in projects related to new solutions
• Understanding, prioritizing customer needs and creating and implementing action plans in line with service level and quality standards
• Making the necessary follow-up and planning for the increase of the knowledge, experience and expertise of the team
• Planning and executing the works requested from the department manager and other internal departments
• Deployment of new products and services