QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 900 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
• BS or MS in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or Mathematical Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Minimum 4 years experience in working with PHP
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Drupal development experience is plus
- Preferably experience in Symfony 2 or 3
- Experience in working bootstrap 3/4
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
He/she will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of software applications with PHP
- Design, development and test of application modules
- Documentation of projects & software applications
- Solving of the problems due to coding