QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a prominent metallic mine company. We are working this recruitment project with strict confidentiality for that reason mine site location is not defined at job advertisement. But we believe that ambitious mining professionals are ready to work where mine site is located.
- University degree in Mining Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of open pit mine experience, at least 5 years in Manager role,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Good experience in contractor management,
- Strong level of H.S.E and risk awareness is must,
- Good experience on Open Pit Optimizing, Geology Foundation , Hyrdrogeology, Geotechnic, Drilling, Blasting,
- Strong business acumen and sub-contractor management experience is requried
- Analytical thinking ability
- Excellent communication and overall leadership skills with ability to build enhance and foster team work within and across Departments,
- Male candidates should have completed their military services.
Reporting directly to the Operation Director (expat):
• Behaves in a way that demonstrates support of ‘Always Accountable’, ‘Execute with Excellence’, ‘Deliver Results’ and ‘Work Responsibly’,
• Manage and ensure all employees and contractors are working in compliance with all Company standard operating procedures.
• Ensure his team and sub-contractors work compliant with HSE regulation of company
• Ensure mine designs and schedules are optimised,
• Manages hydrogelogical and geotechnical issues
• Ensure Mining schedules are achieved
• Ensure forecasts and budgets are realistic and achieve Corporate goals,
• Ensure operating costs are minimised
• Introduces, and manages changes to engineering scope
• Manage and ensure that all employees and contractors are certified to execute the tasks/jobs they are assigned.
• Ensure that annual production targets are achieved in line with the long-term plan.
• Keep up to date with mining laws and safety regulations, and issue directives to direct reports to ensure adherence to applicable rules and regulations.
• Manage and build an appropriate department team through recruitment and development.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)