QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a person that has:
· Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
· Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
· Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
· Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
· Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
· Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
· Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
· A bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
· Excellent communication and documentation skills.
· Positive attitude, strong work ethic; a team player who shows commitment and dedication to the job.
· Integrity, reliability, adaptability, confidence, open-mindedness, and promptness.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Proficiency in ITIL concepts for Change Management and Configuration Management is a plus.
· Certification is a plus; MCSA:SQL Server 2012/2014, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration, MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development
· Experience with “No SQL”, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, SOLR is a plus.
· Experience with Oracle Database Administration is a plus.