QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Office Administrator include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What does an Office Administrator do?
Office Administrator responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies,
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary,
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Coordinates trainings to include agenda development, training materials and presentations, communication, follow up and feedback to the participants.
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Maintain the News page on our web site Requirements
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, office admin assistant
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software,