QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Döktaş Iron Casting has been founded in 1973 in Orhangazi county of Bursa city is the biggest and leader foundry in Turkey. In Bursa Orhangazi facilities cast iron, nodular cast iron and machining activities and in Manisa Organized Industrial Zone facilities high and low pressured aluminum cast and aluminum rim production are being carried on.
Döktaş has joined GÜRİŞ Holding in July 2018.
Döktaş with its annual production capacity of 160.000 tons of cast iron, 14.400 tons of aluminum cast and 1.440.000 pieces of rim, produces aluminum, nodular cast iron and grey cast iron to the automotive, construction machinery, agricultural machinery and machinery manufacturers.
Being in 160th rank in ISO Top 500 Companies List in 2018, Döktaş has an important place in Turkish economy with its 2500 employees.
We’re looking for a “Continuous Improvement (Lean)Supervisor” for our Bursa/Orhangazi Plant, and We’re waiting for the application of the candidates providing the following qualifications:
• Engineering Degree Preferably in Industrial Engineering or Machine Engineering is a Must,
• Having at Least 3 years of Experience in a Similar Position in Automotive or Other Manufacturing Industry
• Who has Used Lean Manufacturing Techniques and Took Part in Lean Manufacturing Projects.
• Strong analytical aspect, advanced analysis and reporting capability.
• Having Strong Communication Skills, and Suitable for Teamwork.
• Who can Use English Fluently.
• Has a Continuous Improvement Perspective.
• Good at MS Office.
• For Male Candidates Having Completed Military Service.
• Residing or Can Reside in Bursa, Orhangazi, Gemlik or Yalova.
• To guide the lean production activities carried out in the plant and to lead the project teams in improvement / development activities, to cooperate and coordinate with the departments.
• To ensure the follow-up, development and dissemination of the lean manufacturing tools used.
• To provide the necessary trainings to build the Lean Production culture among the employees, to coordinate the trainings (Kaizen, 5S, TPM etc.).
• To analyze the existing production system and production processes, to identify the problems causing productivity losses and to develop solutions in accordance with the Lean Production perspective.
• Managing the suggestion system being carried out within the plant.
• To ensure that the efforts carried out within the scope of lean transformation are carried out in accordance with the plan.
• To report the activities and improvement results to the management at regular intervals.