GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2020, DeFacto offers you…
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words, +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words, +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 years of sales and account management experience,
• Retail eCommerce account management experience preferred,
• Solid analytical skills and acute attention to details
• Strong project management skills
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Manage international marketplaces accounts on a day-to-day basis and work with resources (both internal and external) to ensure all budgeted metrics are met and exceeded,
• Formulates annual business plan, implements plan, and monitors sales goals and strategies for global marketplace accounts,
• Provides timely and accurate reports as required,
• Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the responsible accounts,
• Monitor the competitors' brands and products as well as our market share, competitor market share, and target market share to understand shopper trends and opportunities and communicating to appropriate sales, brand, and finance
• Defining, designing and delivering market strategy and ensuring plans are implemented with excellence.
• Develops agreed upon strategic initiatives and formulates specific action items to meet these initiatives.
• Build customer relationships across multiple levels within the related marketplaces in countries,
• Manage all account financials including margin, co-op rebates, promotional funding.
• Provide detailed inventory forecasts for new and existing products
• Oversee a digital forecasting process allowing for in-stocks to remain at the optimal level.
• Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits.
• Develop and execute Customer & Category Strategic Development and annual operating plan.
• Negotiates and manages trade funds to create customer and company value by consistently measuring and enforcing trade terms and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Works with related teams to implement merchandising and marketing campaigns that enable product discovery and drive sales revenue.
• Leverages our brands and product mix to improve profitability and meet customer, shopper, and Defacto brand targets.