GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
CRYOCAN is one of the five companies of CAN GROUP, which started its activities in 1976, offering products and services to the energy market. We produce tanks and trailer products in the field of cryogenic and pressure vessels, produces turn-key plants for its entire Oil and Gas sector with its own know-how. Since our establishment in 70 countries with over 200 employees, we have been exporting an average of 70% of our total sales.
We have trademark registration in 32 countries and a multinational company structure with our employees in different countries of the world.
Cryocan, which is among the "Fastest Growing Top 100 Companies" organized by TOBB, has crowned the rapid growth trend with the design and R&D projects it has developed with innovative approaches, and the degrees it received in InovaLig and InnoTeam competitions.
We are looking for a new team mate to take part in our growing organization
· BSc.or MSc. degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical or Industrial Engineering
· Fluency in English is a must,
· At least 7 years of experiences in the purchasing unit of production companies whose main raw material is metal
· Experienced domestic and international purchasing activities
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
· Team player and strong communication ability
· Experienced in ERP, preferably has knowledge about Mikro
· Excellent command of communication and negotiation skills to engage with suppliers of different culture, size and manufacturing technology
· Preferably experienced in the automotive and/or energy sector
· Forming purchasing strategies and objectives and ensuring their feasibility,
· To establish a supplier evaluation system and ensure that it is carried out effectively.
· Finding suppliers and providing products in line with the supplier evaluation system (quality, price, deadline, capacity),
· Within the scope of supplier evaluation system, evaluation of suppliers and making necessary improvements,
· Responsible for preparing and managing the department budget
· Carry out activities that will increase the efficiency of purchasing and that will create a reduction in purchasing costs,
· Ensure that the necessary studies are implemented by following up the materials and raw materials and keeping the stocks at the optimum level.
· Manage necessary purchasing activities according to the needs of different projects.
· Conduct purchasing processes such as raw materials, finished products, semi-finished products and purchase of services.